Wanna Go Fo Ride

03 July, 2011


From Tanya's, She says:

As long as I remember I always wanted to have big boobs. O.K., it was not on my wishlist for christmas but the image of myself as a grown-up woman was always a big busted lady.
And when the tits came as planned, my exhibitionist maniac mind was telling that I had to become a photomodel, pin-up model, sexbomb, fetish figure, etc… Now, I am here and I am happy to say: It is sooo good to have big boobs.
I love the attention I get wherever I am and like everything about sex: movies, erotic stories, photos, sexual events, flirting (chat with me!!) and of course sex!
Not to become mad about my own sexhibition I found a life saver for any situation and this is MUSIC. There is nothing better to relax and getting lost than playing on my guitar.
For those who are into calenders and geography:
I was born on july 6, 1987 in a beautiful ancient town near moscow where I lived until I was 18. My mother is swedish, my father russian. I have 2 younger brothers. My family is and will always be my harbour and the most important thing in my life.
I love my home but there must have been some magnet in the west which was pulling me, so I moved to Paris in 2005 to study foreign languages. I am dreaming of a future in a beautiful house close to a nice beach with a big garden and horses. I looove horseriding!
Here are my current measurements, updated december 2008
height 165cm
bust 103cm
waist 61cm
hip 93cm
bra size 70H










0 Comment:

Post a Comment

Table Of Content

 
© Copyright 2010-2011 MY MUSIC AND LIFE STYLE All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Blogger.com.